Re: [translations] compiling error "make: Entering an unknown directory"

2012/1/4 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Il 03/01/2012 21:36, Federico Bruni ha scritto:
> I'm still curious to know how you build the doc.
> I would prefer using build/.... but maybe it is not recommended/allowed for
> translators?

I usually just 'make doc' and go shopping.

Besides: I see no reason why a method in particular should be
recommended specially for translators. Even less be disallowed. I see,
however, many advantages in learning how to build parts / manuals /
directories independently.