Re: [translations] Some missing strings in Hungarian and Japanese

2011/1/25 Yoshiki Sawada <sawada.yoshiki@xxxxxxxxx>:
> 2011/1/25 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>
>>
>> Check the list I've posted to -devel at
>> http://old.nabble.com/Files-to-edit-to-add-a-new-language-tc30757277.html
>>
>> and edit accordingly any missing strings.  Are you able to create
>> patches? That would simplify things for me and it'd keep your name as
>> author of the patch.
>>
>> --
>> Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
>> www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com
>
> I am sure which files I should check.
> Please give me time to translate them.
>
> I will make patches.
> Should I pull from translation branch? Or master branch?

Both are more or less in sync.  We always translate from translation
branch, then periodically merge master into this, and continue
translating latest changes.  The 'make check-translation' process
described in CG tells you what exactly has to be updated, provided you
are very careful while putting the committish in the file according
with the version of the original which are you translating from.