[translations] Re: Convert-ly on translations

Am 15.11.10 19:12, schrieb Graham Percival:

The wrong version string would prevent convert-ly from working
correctly.  I have not looked at de/fretted-strings, so I can't
comment about whether it already has the changes or not.
(oh wait, I actually _did_ look at it.  Yes, it has the changes.  Just
update the version string, and then wait for Francisco to merge it
with master)

- Graham

Great, Francisco did the version strings update already.

Till