[translations] Re: Convert-ly on translations

2010/11/15 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hello again.
>
> It is critical that convert-ly can be run smoothly on all docs for 2.14. But see
>
> https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1358
>
> All languages are now checked and only this issue remains AFAICT.
> German team: some feedback welcome.

Sorry, but this stupid wireless gateway only allows me to pull via
http:, not git: and even less git+ssh: which is required to push :-(

I have checked it.  If de/fretted-strings has @c \version 2.13.36 as
it should, then convert-ly on all docs only updates version strings,
no more changes besides that.  Closing Issue 1358 depends on version
of de/fretted.

Warnings include and limit to

  - de/notation/wind.itely Not smart enough to convert woodwind-diagrams
  - de/notation/percussion.itely Not smart enough, minimum-Y-extent is obsolete
  - de/notation/rhythms.itely Not smart enough, \bar "." now produces
a thick barline
  - de/notation/ancient.itely, minimum-Y-extent again

I will do this tonight if nobody is quicker.