Re: [translations] Re: Convert-ly on translations

Am 15.11.10 16:47, schrieb Francisco Vila:
Same is valid for all docs in all languages: if we have warnings in
de/ and the code is the same as in fr/ or es/ which do not issue
warnings, it's the version string.  If we apply convert-ly twice, all
warnings dissapear.

Ok, just noticed this now: thanks Francisco for updating the version strings in de. Is convert-ly now running smoothly or is there still something to do?

Till