Re: [translations] Re: Convert-ly on translations

2010/11/15 Valentin Villenave <valentin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Warnings include and limit to
>>
>>  - de/notation/wind.itely Not smart enough to convert woodwind-diagrams
>
> This is not limited to the German docs. The message is printed
> whenever woodwind-diagrams are encountered. The code looks fine,
> however.

I only obtain the warning on de/ when converting-ly all docs in all
languages.  I infer that the code is probably fine but an unwanted
conversion is being tried due to an outdated version string.

Same is valid for all docs in all languages: if we have warnings in
de/ and the code is the same as in fr/ or es/ which do not issue
warnings, it's the version string.  If we apply convert-ly twice, all
warnings dissapear.