Re: [translations] updating an up-to-date file?!?

2010/11/27 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 27/11/2010 19:26, Federico Bruni disait :

>>> Just when invoking check-translation:
>>>
>>> make ISOLANG=it CHECKED_FILES=it/DIR/FILE.itely check-translation
>>
>> Ok... but I wonder why in CG 4.8.3 the command is:
>>
>> make CHECKED_FILES=MY_LANGUAGE/manual/foo.itely check-translation
>>
>> What's wrong: documentation or some configuration for italian language?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Federico
>>

> I would say: documentation
>
> Francisco, would you mind having a look at it?

Documentation is [maybe too] abbreviated in this case.  The example
just shows what has to be added to the command line for checking some
given files.  But the part 'make [whatever] check-translation' must be
understood as 'make ISOLANG=[your language id] check-translation'.
Different options to achieve a given result have to be taken as added
to the command line as options.  It is easier and more readable not to
put always every possible option in examples.

Anyway, still it's possible to improve those directions.