Re: [chrony-users] Timeout for initstepslew?

Good to know these are equivalent!

If I used this config, it will permanently set the poll rates for this
server, correct? Since this is a local setup, I'm using a high poll
rate (-3) to get a better sync. Setting the timeout as a function of
the poll rate is not ideal.

--

Zack Shivers
Electrical / Embedded Systems Engineer