Re: [chrony-users] Timeout for initstepslew?

If it is not there in10 sec, why should it be there later? Find a more reliable source, use the RTC,
or use chrony's ability to read file times to set the intial time. Why not use
whatever the source  is you will use to discipline the system clock via
chrony. Perhaps if you told us what you want to do,  suggestions for accomplishing
that will be forthcoming.

William G. Unruh __| Canadian Institute for|____ Tel: +1(604)822-3273
Physics&Astronomy _|___ Advanced Research _|____ Fax: +1(604)822-5324
UBC, Vancouver,BC _|_ Program in Cosmology |____ unruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx