AW: AW: [chrony-users] chronyd: Can' Synchronize WHY ?

> Ok, with noselect the WAN-IP1 and WAN-IP3 servers are tracked very
> well, the third server is the one in virtual machine, so no surprise
> it's a bit off.
>
> Well, this means there is a serious problem in the clock discipline.
>
> Your log says the kernel version is 2.6.27, which was the first one
> with support for the readonly adjtime and nanosecond PLL mode. It is
> the vanilla 2.6.27 kernel or are there any patches included or perhaps
> it's only a pre-release?
The kernel is 2.6.27.48. While we have applied patches, I would not know
of any which touches the timing subsystem, ie we mostly have patched
drivers and alike.

I am currently running your patch on PC6, without the "noselect" option
on the same 3 reference servers.

Thomas

---