|AW: AW: [chrony-users] chronyd: Can' Synchronize WHY ?|
[ Thread Index |
| More chrony.tuxfamily.org/chrony-users Archives
- To: <chrony-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: AW: AW: [chrony-users] chronyd: Can' Synchronize WHY ?
- From: <thomas.schmid@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:53:42 +0000
- Accept-language: de-CH, en-US
- Thread-index: Acxt0eoyEKrFlFghQqmmfEP3FHpkcv//9VIA//++9cCAAJExAP/+ddwQgAODtID//9bGoAAH0pYAAAywRCsAAc4LAAAV/NKkABCsd4AAVEHndwAAhX0AABRVgzgAHl99AAAG0yQ6AACuxQD//+EogA==
- Thread-topic: AW: [chrony-users] chronyd: Can' Synchronize WHY ?
> Ok, with noselect the WAN-IP1 and WAN-IP3 servers are tracked very
> well, the third server is the one in virtual machine, so no surprise
> it's a bit off.
> Well, this means there is a serious problem in the clock discipline.
> Your log says the kernel version is 2.6.27, which was the first one
> with support for the readonly adjtime and nanosecond PLL mode. It is
> the vanilla 2.6.27 kernel or are there any patches included or perhaps
> it's only a pre-release?
The kernel is 220.127.116.11. While we have applied patches, I would not know
of any which touches the timing subsystem, ie we mostly have patched
drivers and alike.
I am currently running your patch on PC6, without the "noselect" option
on the same 3 reference servers.
To unsubscribe email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "unsubscribe" in the subject.
For help email chrony-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
with "help" in the subject.
Trouble? Email listmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.