[chrony-dev] timepps.h and pps support in chrony

PPS support-- pps support is reliant on timepps.h being available in either
/usr/include or /usr/include/sys (those are what are tested by configure), but
the kernel people do not supply timepps.h. I vaguely recall there being finger
pointing exercises over in the ntpd discussion as to who should be supplying
timepps.h, meaning noone does and it is left to the users to do so. Is there any argument why timepps.h could not be included in the chrony source removing this impediment to the use of pps by chrony? [I vaguely recall worries about having to keep timepps.h up to date in case
the kernel support for pps changed and timepps changed-- even though it has
been stable for much longer than either ntpd or chrony have been]

I mention this because Mageia distributes chrony, but it does not have PPS
support, primarily I guess  because the packager did not realise the necessity of
timepps.h or because of worries about having chrony source rpm stick stuff into
/usr/include. I recompiled after sticking timepps.h into /usr/include, and it
works fine.