Re: [xmoto-translation] What's your name ?

Hi!

I've translated newly added lines.

I didn't understand the following phrase: "i'll make available a windows cmd to make it possible on windows. Before this time, don't hesitate to send me your .po". Please explain it. What will be possible in windows with windows cmd? Shall I send you updated .po or not?

Mikhail