Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: Re: [xmoto-translation] Xmoto 0.3.0 soon...

hye,

about the drifted layers, it far more complicated that it seems at first...
so it's posponed to the next version.

and the multiplayers mode is still more a proof of concept than a real
playable game at the moment.

and as someone says one day:
"Release Early, Release Often"

but, it would be great to update the levels available with the game
(with 20 or 30 levels in a new pack)

gaivota, do you want to update the list ?

but, as nicolas want to release it before friday, the new levels will
be included in the 0.3.1 (with the bug fixes of the 0.3.0).