|Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: Re: [xmoto-translation] Xmoto 0.3.0 soon...|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/xmoto-dev Archives
- To: xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [xmoto-dev] Fwd: Re: [xmoto-translation] Xmoto 0.3.0 soon...
- From: "me i am" <e.gorse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:47:13 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=YtCPJBmN3e/9ijqQaHeynFT+02V2lYh6/9WaEf8REYXU3AlN7CM7HneuHEOlczZtQ5Nv6IS+ogH2BfSI1txwonHCpHlwK0zrQKb6MUy8yvtubNadRveCCpYyRI0GofM9+/15X3CxubDYOsHEfFm+/klIO2w9zTU7VJp+oF1G/S0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=QM90JUaJxX2Z85h/J/O5k/ixKkwQ9nvisPf/zM526kkcSKcK0eeg1zDaQl6Rb1so9/XWGxIP61cio7pm267CfJUbtzJSgfiu/TBO0HBgsfgzGi41ldwdMTbI6zh/1Db/4yfgUx6vJ4tZyt7XGoarK6UvnFm1cFBHUl4qWos9JSQ=
about the drifted layers, it far more complicated that it seems at first...
so it's posponed to the next version.
and the multiplayers mode is still more a proof of concept than a real
playable game at the moment.
and as someone says one day:
"Release Early, Release Often"
but, it would be great to update the levels available with the game
(with 20 or 30 levels in a new pack)
gaivota, do you want to update the list ?
but, as nicolas want to release it before friday, the new levels will
be included in the 0.3.1 (with the bug fixes of the 0.3.0).
On 6/12/07, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
----- Forwarded message from nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx -----
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 14:10:46 +0200
Subject: Re: [xmoto-translation] Xmoto 0.3.0 soon...
No, none of them is an important point. 0.3.0 has been in preparation from a
long time. If we do all the TODO, it will be never out.
It has been decide with tod this morning. He has only one point to fix (the 4th
camera in 3 players mode) and i release 0.3.0
Note that 0.3.1 will exist, you can do what you want for it.
Quoting Jens <mothbox@xxxxxxx>:
> Here are some points that seem important for me to be in 0.3.0:
> o drifted layers (imagine (sand)storm or rain (snow) effects in levels!)
> o 2 player mode : message for the winner
----- End forwarded message -----