|Re: [xmoto-dev] transparency in textures|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/xmoto-dev Archives
- To: xmoto-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [xmoto-dev] transparency in textures
- From: "me i am" <e.gorse@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:20:41 +0200
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=tSr7wJPcdapC3k1BP0zq+iEosugTnmGcpmvhkICvIw9rXh6K2WMnsx4sN0FPDTngWEcFhmUuIRl0IE1euj3DTlqxRUx7EecBI/6G6B7CQ3HuTX6BEqLY5dowZzK5O6+7JeNbjPABzWH36Cc4/mk+pBdZoPwJLQqpOHGCXtALJOU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=gowmoQ97fYr6lw8nGBzx6DQ2RFkmCRoBpBPCoDwMKcXjV8NpxH/9q370KEU7cqdLK7V3HCLnqt3EgG2dGWP4QQdHMmBUue1h74/8euecejssQLoGuicfbszfI1/GgSDT01MjkhCoaEn3ysFTEuPMXOxIJW9Bf2aQyhaRrCiJI+k=
that would be nice, i add it to the TODO
On 6/7/07, Jens <mothbox@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If so, I have another wish, it may be a bit more difficult:
can layers, especially the front layer be made drifted by option?
I d like to make some kind of sand storm in a dune level, which would
require this more or less...
me i am wrote:
> yes, that would be nice.
> i'll add it to the TODO.
> On 6/7/07, Jens <mothbox@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> would it be possible to use transparent textures?
>> I think it would be nice to create some pseudo particle effects using
>> layers and transparent texture stuff. But when I tried it out (created
>> texture patterns with only some pixels on them) it was solid filled and
>> therefore not usable.
>> As the driver texture is also partly transparent it should be possible
>> doing this?