Re: [xmoto-dev] transparency in textures

that would be nice, i add it to the TODO

On 6/7/07, Jens <mothbox@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thats nice!
If so, I have another wish, it may be a bit more difficult:
can layers, especially the front layer be made drifted by option?
I d like to make some kind of sand storm in a dune level, which would
require this more or less...

gaivota