Re: [xmoto-dev] Current problems with xmoto

Rasmus Neckelmann a écrit :
On 12/14/06, Nicolas Adenis-Lamarre <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
something i noticed on windows,
when the LCache directory does not exists, it is not created (whereas on
linux, it is done)

Okay, yeah that's a problem when building xmoto from cvs on windows.
Noticed that too yesterday - I think it's the same with Replays,
right?
yes, it's right.

Stupid question :
have you a file called bin/Textures/Textures/Dirt.jpg ?

Hmm, I'm almost sure - it was a clean cvs checkout.
Can't verify before I get home.
the big different is that you get xmoto from cvs and me from a package build with my script. I have possibly done an error somewhere. I wait you find why this find can't be open. Isn't it a pb of rights ?

I'm adding something new : new levels are now as a virtual pack. And i save it as an xml so that they are restore on xmoto reload because a lot of people don't like that when you close xmoto, this list is cleaned.

Nicolas