Re: [xmoto-dev] Current problems with xmoto

On 12/13/06, nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx <nadenislamarre@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I would like to make xmoto 0.2.3 out before christmas.

That would be cool, yeah.

i've probably no poor enough machines because fps is always around 100.
I think we must found a solution to unlock the situation : i agree it is a
problem if you mention it, however, i'm unable to reproduce it to solve it.
What do you propose ?

Okay, since I'm the only one who can reproduce it, I'll probably have
to find out what's happening :)
Unfortunately I don't have much time before christmas (half year
project at my university is due december 22, we're pretty stressed),
but I'll try to find time later tonight when I get home.

Regarding the freetype2 text rendering, I'll probably not find time to
integrate it before sometime after christmas.

--
Rasmus Neckelmann