Re: SliTaz testing iso with new kernel 3.2.50

Frieder, I forgot to say that I dont use Midori, because it has
redirecting problems (often used with UMTS modems)
- I use QtWeb - runs nice from /home directory

http://www.qtweb.net/

unzip the linux version to /home/tux/.qtweb

and make a qtweb.desktop file in
/home/tux/.local/share/applications

[Desktop Entry]
Type=Application
Name=QtWeb Browser
Icon=/home/tux/.local/share/QtWeb.png
Exec=/home/tux/.QtWeb/./QtWeb
Categories=Network;WebBrowser;
MimeType=text/html;text/xml;text/plain;application/xhtml+xml;application/xml;

Thomas