RE: Nimrod

trixarian, im not aganst nimrod, i just want to be shure that dont lead slitaz to an impass where devs will split.
i never comment on slitaz choice if i dont see a risk for the devs unity. Whatever the choses,problems,good and bad commits, if that not risk the unity its ont a risk for the project.

Theres a diff between a  irl t.a.z and slitaz : the temporary part. theres an unsizable line between refuse all change and jump on everything. witch bolt can kill a project. that the some of the bolt phylosophy that make stability .

>> Rather shut up and show me
>> the code". I challenge all of you naysayers to show me a better
>> solution than Nimrod that equals it in preformance.

Before that, devs shoud make shure that preformance and easy-coding are the factors that are common to everybody. after that when every agreed whats the gold, fiberglass me with come crasy intelligent code.

EX: in the past,  a commit have been made improve slitaz size in detriment of speed. for some dev that was an improvement for others a downgrade to volontairy slow slitaz.