RE: Nimrod

Is Nimrod have been choose regarding the global and long term needs of slitaz compared to all the aviable programing language ? i thing that the way it soud be done.

aslo is it possible to make a flavor with nimrod to let the people see and decide later to include it on the main distro. i think that coud be a way to let people try and decide before.

Finnaly, in the past, some people hade keept informations, code, and acces to exerce authority on others devlopers and project(i dont say that was a good thing or not ).but this is a fact.

 using compiled code allow oportunity to keep source code hidden. this have to be considered.