Re: Tazwok/bb and Tank current stat

On Thu, 5 May 2011 17:14:04 +0000
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The last comment in tazpkg by me is to fix pcmanfm tazpkg. I was able
> to install packages and extract packages in pcmanfm and command line.
> So i don't see a problem with this fix.
>
> http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/24fb30f4e061

http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue28

My bad it is not your commit:
http://hg.slitaz.org/tazpkg/rev/5f9f0aceea96

But if you use last tazpkg and do: # tazpkg install /path/to/file.tazpkg

It works ? For me no.

> I added udevadm trigger back in only cause mouse and keyboard doesn't
> work in virtualbox otherwise. This would mean that slitaz will never
> be usable in virtualbox for testing. That would kill alot of users
> that just want to try it out in virtualbox. Also if this bug is on
> newer hardware will cause people to not even use slitaz. Also i think
> you had the same problem before i add udevadm trigger back in. The
> udevadm trigger bug goes back before i started using my own packages.
> So this is not a bug on my end.
>
> http://bugs.slitaz.org/issue1

Yes and I removed it, and you addit, etc... But we still have a bug.

> Also remember that tank is running on stable. I run on cooking on the
> host. So the bugs on tank maybe stable itself now. You may need a
> fresh install of cooking. Wait for my tank iso before doing this. I
> still have a lot of testing with it to do.

I dont see the relation. Since we build iso in a cooking chroot.