Re: Tazwok/bb and Tank current stat

Stuff is defined in cook-toolchain script from what i could tell.

# Use some tweaked code from tazwok.
prepare_package()
{
    tazwok clean $PACKAGE
    tazwok get-src $PACKAGE
    unset SOURCE VERSION EXTRAVERSION CATEGORY SHORT_DESC \
        MAINTAINER WEB_SITE WGET_URL DEPENDS BUILD_DEPENDS WANTED \
        stuff wanted_stuff
    . $WOK/$PACKAGE/receipt
    src="">    stuff=$WOK/$PACKAGE/stuff
    [ "$WANTED" ] && wanted_stuff=$WOK/$WANTED/stuff
    cd $WOK/$PACKAGE
}

I did add stuff and wanted_stuff be unset though.

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 8:29 PM, GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 2 May 2011 20:56:13 +0200
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > So... my commit about modifing the Kernel processor type make the need
> > to rebuild quiet a lot of packages. Knowing glibc,nscd, etc are in the
> > cooklist I did a cook-toolchain before to go to sleep. What an hard
> > wake up when I saur build failed on patching busybox (cf conspy 0)
> >
> > By the way I was suprised to see all these blocked package. Does some
> > one know why ?
> Yep, it's an old bug I fixed few weeks ago thanks to Erjo. I think you
> should upgrade system in the sandbox so that it uses the last packages,
> including debugged tools.

Hey, sorry I did a mistake here. The old bug is that cook-toolchain
failed because of non-defined stuff variable. Anyway sandbox is from
where the chroot is created so update package in it, particulary slitaz
tools, is a good idea.

About the blocked packages, it's because someone introduced a build
dependency loop & it blocked thoses packages because tazwok was unable
to determine in which order cook them. I think the loop is solved so
manually clear the blocked list is OK.
'echo -n "" > /home/slitaz/cooking/packages/blocked'

--
GoKhlaYeh <gokhlayeh@xxxxxxxxxx>