Re: Tazwok/bb and Tank current stat

> cookutils is going to have to wait until 5.0 or even 6.0. It can't
> install any depends at all when building a package. Also there is no
> version checking like with tazwok. We can't do a undigest or cooking
> folder yet.
>
> We have 4.0 stable that should have a RC out by now. Your going to
> have to learn tazwok pankso. I don't want tank to be this magic box
> where packages will break cause it has all packages install on it
> again.

cook installs deps before cooking and remove them after, what are you
saying ?

We do NOT have a stable repo. Pascal can't build the daily ISO since
TazPKG is broken from your last commit. I'm unable to make a working ISO
for Cooking or RC since Kernel/udev is broken. We are struggling about 6
month to make Tazwok work on Tank, so it's him who must wait until 5.0
or even 6.0 before it is usable be commom people.

It is not a question about learning Tazwok, I used it last month, but
we are the only 3... I got private mail and here on the list also,
people asking me to revert changes and come back to something simpler.

I have a question for you: when your build/test iso with VB, do you
build them with official packages or you local one ? Because I'm getting
crazy with your revert change on udev in slitaz-boot-scripts, we have
many people having bug with udev and I even cant boot with you last
changes because always getting stuck at trigger call.

> Last thing we want is cookutils to break everything in mirror too. I
> think the best thing i can do is get my 1gb mirror tank iso release
> this weekend.
>
> I hope you can test it to help make it work better.

I will test it.