Re: New features for cookutils with my-cookutils fork

Don't remove .hg folder. I want history for sources that are not slitaz repos packages. I don't want all .hg folders remove. Just the ones that are going to be repeated.

By using the $VERSION.tar.bz2 we don't need to remove .hg folder in all sources. We add the -O option for wget to fix the problem with using $VERSION.tar.bz2. It will save source as $TARBALL now. The only problem i found odd is that si that tazwok is have problems with hg.slitaz.org address. Wget is saying hg.slitaz.org is a bad address. In my vbox i was get tazwok to build fine with my-cookutils.

I just Added $TARBALL into mirror-tools. I still don't know why tazwok is not working this way though since i can get it to build just fine.

PS I was in a rush cause my bother wanted to watch doctor who. I'm sorry about that.

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 2:37 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/7dbafcad5c1d

> This also will remove the .hg folders in the tazwok and
> slitaz-dev-tools source TARBALLs. It will save a bit space on dvd
> this way since repos will be backup anyway.

One line and I remove all .hg in all hg sourced packages.

Remember the 1.1.1.tar.gz in source directory is a bug I found in
tazwok and fixed in cookutils, so please now I, Pascal and Erjo
rebuilded the wok more than twice (6000-7000 packages) and the mirror
is syncing stop breaking or changing things. Focus on testing
new packages, fix broken one and writing some DOCUMENTATION about the
source DVD.