Re: New features for cookutils with my-cookutils fork

I found a bug with cd to $WOK/source/$PACKAGE-$VERSION when TARBALL is a file.
So here is some code that i think will fix it.

[ "$files" == 1 ] && [ -d "$(ls)" ] && mv * ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION
[ "$files" == 1 ] && [ -f "$(ls)" ] && mkdir -p ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION && \
      mv * ../$PACKAGE-$VERSION/$TARBALL

This should fix passenger and help fix winetricks when we fix wget the error message.

I hope this helps.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 4) Make --getsrc repack source if it its enable in cook.conf.
> https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/efceee01a2bd

I already include some code from you about that. I have to change it ?

This code is so it acts like tazwok does. If LZMA_SRC is enabled it should recompress source with --getsrc. This is helpful when making my source dvd since if the source is missing i can do cook pkgname --getsrc.

Also your fix for no rules will not disable recompressing for packages like openjdk-6-src. I been trying to tell you bulk recompress will be a bad idea. This is why recompress has to be done in cook or you can break sources for packages. Its best to add look_for_cook function since to me its the easier way of disabling receipts when you have LZMA_SRC set by default without breaking receipts. Also other receipts need !repack_src to work like all those ruby gem sources. The gem sources can't be extracted either in most cases.

You know my point of view and it will not change. I let you the full
hand on Tazwok and you can benefit of the project infrastructure to
host project you like, such as the source DVD. Cookutils was a dramma
when you founded it, now you want to use it... improve it, etc. Why not
use the powerfull tazwok ? Dont anser I broke the wok...

The reason for me not using tazwok anymore is cause it can't get cook-toolchain to work anymore. I tryed for about 12 times but it always failed. Plus i can't fix bugs that you have with packages if i use tazwok. You complain about me not testing my receipts but even if i test them with tazwok they may not build with cook. I don't want to fight cookutils anymore. But i also don't want features in tazwok to be for nothing.

Also if my source/tank dvd is used it must act like tank. Me using tazwok is not good acting like tank. Thats whats been bothering me. I like cookutils website better then tazwok. I would like tank cpu put back into cook.slitaz.org. So we can see how hard the cpu is working.

Added: [ $(grep -q [c-g]*_rules $receipt) ]; then extract. So if no
rules no extract.

But we want a an empty tazpkg so if one want to get-source it dont have
to install Hg, clone the wok etc, just: tazpkg get-install pkg &&
[tazwok/cook] --getsrc.

The --getsrc uses the wok. Thats why its in *) case. You get the receipt in wok if exist then source it. Thats when you get the source. Its not looking for $INSTALLED/pkgname/receipt then sourcing that. And even then you have to unset the wok receipt.

I hope this helps explain my needs for cookutils. I want to be able to build with it now instead of tazwok. But with some changes that i have made to my-cookutils repo. Otherwise this these changes will end up forking slitaz source dvd and normal slitaz.