Re: New features for cookutils with my-cookutils fork

I told you about the -O option that wget has to save $TARBALL directly. This will solve the problem with winetricks and $VERSION.tar.gz since it will save the src as $TARBALL.

https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/0477c7084e77

Can you please add this cause it will fix that problem you had with 1.1..1.tar.gz.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 1:14 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Godane,

> I noticed you don't have BRANCH support for hg/mercurial. Here is
> patch that you can added to cook to fix this:
>
> if [ "$BRANCH" ]; then
>     echo "hg branch: $BRANCH"
>     hg clone $url --rev $BRANCH $pkgsrc || (echo "ERROR: hg clone
> $url --rev $BRANCH" && exit 1)
> else
>     hg clone $url $pkgsrc || (echo "ERROR: hg clone $url" && exit 1)
> fi

Thank commited:
http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/6b819745d7da

Yes for Tazwok it'a problem since I got latest version. In fact I was
waiting someone to fix it... quiet funny tazwok was in the lates 20
unbuilt pkgs! BUT please avoid using $VERSION.tar.gz, I already fix
libtaz and a few more because after we have tarball in the source
repository name 1.1.1.tar.gz