Re: New features for cookutils with my-cookutils fork

The source dvd will be just cooking. Also the -O $SRC/$TARBALL was need so i can still do cook winetricks --getsrc. So i will fix winetricks and others to use the right source. I still think libgd has a problem in the since that its using the latest source too. Repo was update like 2 weeks ago so there is still development going on. So i will do some minor fixes so you the receipts will get the right versions again.

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 10:07 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I told you about the -O option that wget has to save $TARBALL
> directly. This will solve the problem with winetricks and
> $VERSION.tar.gz since it will save the src as $TARBALL.

http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/93cb8f6fb98c

Have only ten finger mate! And I'm preparing a new ISO, also winetricks
as well as other packages are build.

Chris, can you open a thread on your source/tank DVD project or create
a wiki page so we can discuss about and get some information. Because I
feel you working to make this incredible project a bit alone and no
one is realy informed. Also, you may have to think again the way it
works, because Tank will grow a lot.

I started the undigest repo on Tank using /home/slitaz/src so we
will share source for stable/cooking/undigest, this mean lot of source
added... not nice for the DVD.

Also we will probably soon have /home/slitaz/cross with full cross
compilation environment, you may not get all that on a DVD. Discuss
will help and people may have solutions and good ideas about it.

One way to think is to make a DVD with all Tank settings, vhost, repos,
etc but with only cooking source and packages. If the way the DVD is
build is portable we can then make a stable and cooking version with
corresponding sources/packages.