Re: New features for cookutils with my-cookutils fork

On Sun, 29 May 2011 01:29:52 +0000
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I updated all slitaz-dev-tools receipt. Remove tazwok and
> slitaz-dev-tools sources on tank to make sure we are rebuild these
> package with the right tag version.
>
> http://hg.slitaz.org/wok/rev/74379b2b86e0
>
> This also will remove the .hg folders in the tazwok and
> slitaz-dev-tools source TARBALLs. It will save a bit space on dvd
> this way since repos will be backup anyway.

Why not ask and so we can find solution before!!!!!!

Finally it not standard, not well done and could be much better. Our
tool are not the only one to be source by Hg so cook will remove .hg
itself, we can also to this for all other SCN such as svn.

Please fix the last commit your done and revert changes.