Re: Tazwok/bb and Tank current stat

I was in you $HOME. Most of the time is cause I'm looking at the backup folder or secret scripts used on tank. Its how i got this far with understand it to make my mirror iso. How else do you think i learn how tank works?

I know i shouldn't have been there but you put it on tank for everyone to read that has user account to tank.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:40 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I was not sure if it was the reason for the problems. Anyway i found
> out pankso is making his own cookutils. I'm temped to make a branch
> fork of it with my own changes. So they can be added when he pushed.

You did not anser me. How did you "found out pankso is making his own
cookutils" ?

The only way I see is you go in my $HOME on Tank, I hope you have an
explanation.