Re: Before you start release cooking iso

Pciutils and usbutils can be fixed by have another package do the downloading in WGET_URL. For example pciids link is here below.

http://pciids.sourceforge.net/v2.2/pci.ids.gz

Since this will be a snapshot its best to make pciids receipt with a version being date of download then just add to depends. pciids can also be its own package since it has to be in /usr/share/misc folder for pciutils. So at least it will not be a meta package.

I just looked at archlinux usbutils and found a patch for fixing usbutils to have usb.ids in /usr/share/hwdata.
http://projects.archlinux.org/svntogit/packages.git/tree/usbutils/trunk/fix-python2.patch

We can drop the python2 part and change hwdata to misc. Also you can again make a package with this link for usb.ids:

http://www.linux-usb.org/usb.ids

This one i think doesn't update that as often but we can use the date we download for version.

So really only asterisk and gcc+gcj that are the only ones that needs to be fixed now i guess.

On Mon, May 30, 2011 at 9:35 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:20:49 +0000
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are no log files anymore. So i can't check them. The rt-*
> receipts you can move to undigested since i have no idea how to fix
> them.

http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=leocad
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=hostapd

They are fine now because I fixed them 15min ago, I got bug info by
looking at them before rebuilt.

> PS We also shouldn't downloaded anything in compile_rules function
> anymore. We need to use stand TARBALL and WGET_URL for every package
> for --getsrc option to work otherwise i can't add them to custom
> source dvds.

I know but you still have some package that dl file when compiling such
as asterix, pciutils and usbutils.