Re: Proofread cooking announce + translation

Hi Christophe and Ben

The Slitaz team is proud to announce the release of a
new Cooking version built with our new and fresh packages from
cookutils. Cookutils is one of the new generation of tools to build
SliTaz packages and provides a Build Bot with a nice web interface that
works out-of-the-box on any SliTaz system. These new packages have been
built with a new i486 optimized toolchain.

The full boot process has been improved and the first boot configuration
is now done through GTK boxes in a X session and the boot time is
also faster. This version comes with a new GUI tool for system
configuration as well as our new system configuration panel aka
TazPanel. TazPanel lets you configure the entire system via a xHTML/CSS
web interface (useful for remote control) and it also handles package
management and replaces the old GTK box.

Xorg now has dri support, so libdrm, linux-drm as well as linux-agp
are part of the core ISO. This adds 1Mb to the compressed root
filesystem. But we managed to save a lot of space in the core ISO with
our new packages and this new Cooking is 30Mb!
Download:slitaz-cooking.iso

The SliTaz team is proud to announce the immediate availability of a new
'Cooking' version of the distribution. New and re-built packages have
been optimised for i486 systems by Cookutils, a new generation of
SliTaz packages build tools. The new Build Bot also has an attractive
web interface that can work out-of-the-box on any SliTaz system.

The start-up process has been improved and the first-boot configuration
is now completed through simple desktop dialogues. These are accompanied
by TazPanel, a standard web interface for configuring your system,
(useful for remote connections), that also handles packages management.
TazPanel replaces a number of the 'Boxes' used in previous releases.

The display system (X) now has direct rendering (DRI) support, and so
the libdrm, linux-drm and linux-agp packages are part of the core ISO.
While this adds 1MB to the compressed filesystem, we have also saved a
lot of space with our newly-built packages, so this new Cooking ISO is
still only 30MB! Download: slitaz-cooking.iso !

Feel free to edit, modify, etc.

Paul