Re: Before you start release cooking iso

On Mon, 30 May 2011 09:20:49 +0000
Christopher Rogers <slaxemulator@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There are no log files anymore. So i can't check them. The rt-*
> receipts you can move to undigested since i have no idea how to fix
> them.

http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=leocad
http://cook.slitaz.org/cooker.cgi?pkg=hostapd

They are fine now because I fixed them 15min ago, I got bug info by
looking at them before rebuilt.

> PS We also shouldn't downloaded anything in compile_rules function
> anymore. We need to use stand TARBALL and WGET_URL for every package
> for --getsrc option to work otherwise i can't add them to custom
> source dvds.

I know but you still have some package that dl file when compiling such
as asterix, pciutils and usbutils.