Proofread cooking announce + translation

Hi all,

Here is the next cooking announce, I guess ther is plenty of typo, if
some one can read and correct it, it would be greate. Also translation
are welcome!

-----------
The Slitaz team is pround to announce the imediat disponibility of a
new Cooking version builded with our fresh and new packages from
cookutils. Cookutils the new generation of tools to build SliTaz
packages and provide a Build Bot with a nice web interface taht work
also out-of-the-box on any SliTaz system. These new packages have been
build with a new i486 optimized toolchain.

The full boot process have been improved and first boot configuration
is now done throught nice GTK boxes in an X session and boot time is
also faster. This version comes with a new GUI tool for system
configuration as well as our new system configuration panel aka
TazPanel. TazPanel let your configure the entire system via a xHTML/CSS
web interface (usefull for remote control), it also handle packages
management and replace the old GTK box.

Xorg have now dri support and so libdrm, linux-drm as well as linux-agp
are part of the core ISO and this add 1Mb compressed root filesystem.
But we mange to save a lot of space in the core ISO with our new
packages and this new Cooking is 30Mb! Download: slitaz-cooking.iso

About Xorg/dri, I have done many many test and without libdrm Xorg is
very slow and I have a standard Intel card, so it may affect many users
and xorg-server-light is not well tested to be used.