Re: Cookutils development

> Also what if the tank when down for good? The mirror/tank iso was a
> replace meant for tank/mirror in case it when down. Thats what i was
> trying to provide.

Read my previews mail, I'm ok with toolchain and your DVD :-)

> You can't just do tazdev chroot && tazwok cook-commit --misssing
> --all or something. Doing tazdev chroot && echo "hello" doesn't work
> so how do you setup chroot for your build bot when chroot is not in
> session.

No I dont need a session. Tazdev is used to creat the init chroot and
chroot manuyll in it if needed. At bot you can mount virtual fs and do:

chroot /path/to/chroot /etc/init.d/cron start

And in chroot cron tab you have the call to the bb (tazwok che* &&
tazwo cook-commits --* or cooker)