Re: Content negociation on SliTaz Network

> That being said, I never did edit the tazpanel README like I promised.
>  I've questioned my lack of motivation for this and I realize I was
> offended when you said you wouldn't let Slitaz be run by "a bunch of
> crazy people on IRC".  (And it needs more than just a few corrections.
>  I had planned on doing a rewrite, separating basic usage information
> from developer stuff.  While I'm not a programmer, not a developer, I
> am a damn good writer.)  We crazy people have contributed a lot of
> hours working for the good of the project -- without any real
> direction from the lead developers, only complaints when things don't
> turn out the way you think they should.

Hey! We was on IRC, between cool guys and always kidling, at least I
do. It was a way to say we must be carefull to not do a distro only
usable by crazy hackers/people. Crazy was in the good sense :-)

If for you Keep it short and simple is not a guide I can help. On the
site, in the guide line and on the wiki/doc you will read things like:
look at package and strip deps, try to save Kb where is possible, write
comprehensive doc, make packagee well integrated so there works
out-of-the-box ans so on... I can't help you more to undersbat KISS