Re: Content negociation on SliTaz Network

I agree that a wiki is the way to go.  There are numerous little
errors that would be easily fixed by the community at large, but you
can't expect someone to ask for access to the repos, sync with the
right folder and push their changes when all they might want to do is
correct the grammar of one sentence.

That being said, I never did edit the tazpanel README like I promised.
 I've questioned my lack of motivation for this and I realize I was
offended when you said you wouldn't let Slitaz be run by "a bunch of
crazy people on IRC".  (And it needs more than just a few corrections.
 I had planned on doing a rewrite, separating basic usage information
from developer stuff.  While I'm not a programmer, not a developer, I
am a damn good writer.)  We crazy people have contributed a lot of
hours working for the good of the project -- without any real
direction from the lead developers, only complaints when things don't
turn out the way you think they should.

With that in mind, consider the analogy of building a house being like
the production of a linux distro.  While the architect may also do
some of the construction, there is no rationale for criticizing the
designs of any worker, if there is no blueprint to follow.  KISS is
not good enough direction.  And it should be Simple (even for the
Stupid) to offer what they may, even if it's just language skills and
a few minor edits.