Re: I found out why libcap 2.21 broke

Anytime there is going to be a full rebuild it is the best time to update. There is less likely of needed tazwok style cook order for rebuilds.

Also about the whole cross compile thing. You need cook/cooker to track depends right. If they don't exist in packages folder then you need to go down the chain of depends build it. Otherwise your still using bad tazwok build packages to build most of your packages. This will still break stuff in the end.

Also if the kernel gets updated we will need to rebuild everything again anyway. So to me there can never be a freeze until a full repo is release and rc1 iso is also.

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Again i don't use cookutils yet so i can't test these. Two if it just
> copied the receipts from my wok it will still break cookutils since i

So dont update.

> may not have the depends you have. I couldn't get qemu 0.14.x to work
> at all in slitaz for some reason. You may want to look at qemu in
> archlinux to see if making all those archs for qemu is causing the
> problem with the new qemu.

Already tested, with one arch, without system ot user option but we
always got segfault.