Re: I found out why libcap 2.21 broke

Hi Chris,

> I found out why libcap 2.21 didn't build. I made a typo. I have this:
> make RAISE_SETCAP=no DESTDIR=$DESTDIR install
> instead of this:
> make RAISE_SETFCAP=no DESTDIR=$DESTDIR install
>
> Also this option is for newer libcap so you going to have to remove
> this option and recompile anyway.

Remove it but dont upgrade I have a full cross toolchain working on
tank with even the kernel builded so NO upgrade to base system libs.

Also I add to fix utils-linux-ng, can you plese test you packages
before commit.

And why upgarde Qemu ? Did you test it ? It's from when you updated to
0.14.0 in february that it crash with seg fault. I was going to
downgrade.