Re: I found out why libcap 2.21 broke

> Also if the kernel gets updated we will need to rebuild everything
> again anyway. So to me there can never be a freeze until a full repo
> is release and rc1 iso is also.

For now no kernel upgrade and having a fixed wok let me be sure
we can rebuild 96% packages like last week. Now with all new update we
not sure it build and we have something else to do than struggling with
new trouble introduced by update. I already had to fix 2 of your commit.

And for the packages QA and sanity, let me take about that. The packages
that will still be i686 are the one wher you removed CONFIGURE_ARGS so
better focus on getting them back.