Re: I found out why libcap 2.21 broke

Again i don't use cookutils yet so i can't test these. Two if it just copied the receipts from my wok it will still break cookutils since i may not have the depends you have. I couldn't get qemu 0.14.x to work at all in slitaz for some reason. You may want to look at qemu in archlinux to see if making all those archs for qemu is causing the problem with the new qemu.

On Sat, May 21, 2011 at 6:36 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Chris,

> I found out why libcap 2.21 didn't build. I made a typo. I have this:
> make RAISE_SETCAP=no DESTDIR=$DESTDIR install
> instead of this:
> make RAISE_SETFCAP=no DESTDIR=$DESTDIR install
>
> Also this option is for newer libcap so you going to have to remove
> this option and recompile anyway.

Remove it but dont upgrade I have a full cross toolchain working on
tank with even the kernel builded so NO upgrade to base system libs.

Also I add to fix utils-linux-ng, can you plese test you packages
before commit.

And why upgarde Qemu ? Did you test it ? It's from when you updated to
0.14.0 in february that it crash with seg fault. I was going to
downgrade.