Re: Fixes for cookutils

I just added support for --getsrc to repack source if LZMA_SRC is enabled.
https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/efceee01a2bd

You need reassign TARBALL to be ${SOURCE:-$PACKAGE}-$VERSION.tar.lzma after you check that the source folder exist. Or the lzma package maybe whatever the receipt has for TARBALL.

I starting to build a cookutils based mirror iso to test cookutils out. I will be using custom code for tazdev and custom cooker daemon to mount bind wok, wok-hg, and incoming also. I also i'm going to make the cookorder in tazwok script be its own script so i can at least build custom source dvd with cookutils.

I hope this helps.
On Fri, May 20, 2011 at 8:20 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I think you just broke tazpkg and tazwok compatible.
> Also the files.list is not just a dump of the files. Here is how
> files.list looks like on in my repos.

Yes I know also, I'm working on cook and wanted to push the new config
file for tank, that's all. Let me finish please.