Fixes for cookutils

I found a typo in cooker daemon script.

on line: 23
if [ ! $(mount | grep -q ${roots}$SLITAZ/src) ]

it should be more like this:
if [ ! $(mount | grep -q ${rootfs}/$SLITAZ/src) ]; then

Also i added full support for lzma recompressing. NOTE: I will still need to add support for get-src to repack sources if LZMA_SRC is used. We need a norepack option for stuff like icedjava6 that needs the original archive. Thats why i'm against a bulk recompress.
https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/ba6f23900b2a

Here is another commit for when TARBALL's are files like scripts (ex.. winetricks):
https://bitbucket.org/godane/my-cookutils/changeset/8339f38b6c7b

Also i'm going to adding a lot of fixes tomorrow. So if you can come on irc please.