Re: Fixes for cookutils

I think you just broke tazpkg and tazwok compatible.

http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/bb96f5903b92

Also the files.list is not just a dump of the files. Here is how files.list looks like on in my repos.

915resolution: /usr/bin/915resolution
915resolution: /usr/bin/dump_bios
GConf: /etc/xdg/autostart/gsettings-data-convert.desktop
GConf: /etc/gconf/gconf.xml.mandatory
GConf: /etc/gconf/2/path

We do it in alphabetical order. We also list the package the file belongs too also. This makes it easyer to just uncompress files.list.lzma and search for files for a package. No need for downloaded package to search for files.

I hope this helps you.