Re: Next Cooking or RC - Few questions

> I was thinking of something coded and compiled.

Like Rhapsody?  Personally, I think anything is superior to LostIRC...
and having a client that runs in text mode while still being usable
for the less experienced is a big bonus.  We could certainly include
toile-libre as a saved favorite, or have it auto-connect...
Maybe it would be a good starting point for someone who knows how to
code in C and ncurses.

Or, as I've just looked around the web, what about a PHP IRC client?
This could tie in to tazpanel nicely.  It wouldn't work with
screen=text, but if a user has access to the net (a requirement for
IRC) they can get irssi, weechat, or whatever they want...