Re: Stop cooking with tazbb

I killed tazbb for now. Don't start tazbb again please. Also don't mirror anything to cooking.

@bellard
If your starting tazbb. Please stop.  You will just be wasting everyones time try to compile with tazbb on cooking. We have wok-experimental patches in wok now. This makes some packages incompatible with old tazwok.

PS I only address to you cause you was on tank at the time. I couldn't find the cron,d script in cooking so i think it was you using tazbb.