|Re: Stop cooking with tazbb|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/slitaz Archives
Please explain a bit :
- why bb.slitaz.org doesn't talk about tazwok-experimental ?
- where are status & report pages ; how can we check the bb ?
- you say 'Tazwok-experimental makes things better', why ? what is better ?
- how is mirror updated ? when ?
- wok-experimental patches don't keep tazbb/tazwok compatibility ?
- where is wok-experimental documentation ? on
http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc - ...?
> We have tazwok-experimental now. Also all the wok-experimental patches
> into wok now. Stop cooking with tazbb now. We don't need it anymore.
> Tazwok-experimental makes things better. The current tazbb will just cause
> problems. Please kill tazbb for now.
> my experimental repo:
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/