Re: Stop cooking with tazbb

Please explain a bit :
- why bb.slitaz.org doesn't talk about tazwok-experimental ?
- where are status & report pages ; how can we check the bb ?
- you say 'Tazwok-experimental makes things better', why ? what is better ?
- how is mirror updated ? when ?
- wok-experimental patches don't keep tazbb/tazwok compatibility ?
- where is wok-experimental documentation ? on
http://www.slitaz.org/en/doc - ...?

-pascal