Re: OSUOSL

The SliTaz network is based on 6 servers.

1) Tank (hosted by FSF, see http://tank.slitaz.org/) for
- a vhost who mainly needs CPU and storage
 http://bb.slitaz.org/
- some vhosts who mainly need bandwidth
 http://boot.slitaz.org
 http://doc.slitaz.org
 http://hg.slitaz.org/ and http://repos.slitaz.org/
 http://people.slitaz.org/
 http://pkgs.slitaz.org/
 http://pro.slitaz.org/
 http://scn.slitaz.org/
 http://www.slitaz.org/

2) Forum (hosted by erjo) for
 http://forum.slitaz.org/
 http://labs.slitaz.org/

3) Mirror (hosted by bellard, see http://mirror.slitaz.org/info/) for
 http://ajaxterm.slitaz.org/
 http://mirror.slitaz.org/
 http://pizza.slitaz.org/

4) gandi for http://webmail.slitaz.org/

5) tuxfamily for the mailing list

6) daily backups hosted by bellard : rsync://94.23.209.91/

Mirror already host some tank read only replicas, see
http://mirror.slitaz.org/info/#replicas
 http://mirror.slitaz.org/www/
 http://mirror.slitaz.org/doc/
 http://mirror.slitaz.org/pkgs/
 http://mirror.slitaz.org/hg/
 http://mirror.slitaz.org/webboot/

Should we move every tank bandwidth hangry vhost to mirror ?

-pascal