Re: OSUOSL

pascal.bellard@xxxxxxxxxx (pascal.bellard@xxxxxxxxxx) wrote on 24 January 2011 12:00:
 >The SliTaz network is based on 6 servers.
 >
 >1) Tank (hosted by FSF, see http://tank.slitaz.org/) for
 >- a vhost who mainly needs CPU and storage
 > http://bb.slitaz.org/
 >- some vhosts who mainly need bandwidth
 > http://boot.slitaz.org
 > http://doc.slitaz.org
 > http://hg.slitaz.org/ and http://repos.slitaz.org/
 > http://people.slitaz.org/
 > http://pkgs.slitaz.org/
 > http://pro.slitaz.org/
 > http://scn.slitaz.org/
 > http://www.slitaz.org/
 >
 >2) Forum (hosted by erjo) for
 > http://forum.slitaz.org/
 > http://labs.slitaz.org/
 >
 >3) Mirror (hosted by bellard, see http://mirror.slitaz.org/info/) for
 > http://ajaxterm.slitaz.org/
 > http://mirror.slitaz.org/
 > http://pizza.slitaz.org/

That's much clearer. c3sl.ufpr can host mirror, boot and maybe www, if
you have only static pages. No limit on bandwidth or storage. You
(bellard) would have a shell account here (not root). No building, nor
dynamic or login web pages.

 >Should we move every tank bandwidth hangry vhost to mirror ?

That could reduce the load on your current machine so that it could
take the other tasks. I don't know if the bandwidth reduction will
make up for the other vhosts.

I understand this isn't very good for you but might help as a last
resort.

PS: you could also talk to the admins in French :-)