Re: OSUOSL

> If you can afford to contribute just 6 CHF a month, you can also become an official sponser for SliTaz
How much is this in Euro?

> and receive additional benefits and support*

> * I don't even know what these are yet :)
Donators list on the homepage.

Maybe you should sell Live-CDs for a little bit more then the CD
cost+shipping, to cross finance the servers.

I would buy a CD for around 8€ (10€ is my maximum), if the case and
print on the CD looks professional.

And maybe you sell hardware too. I had a hardware shop in mind, were
you sell hardware that work 100% out-of-the-box with Slitaz. (You make
sure the hardware in the shop does. May it by selecting the "right"
hardware. May it by making/modifying the system.)