Re: OSUOSL

First, thanks Indigo for having tried to convince OSUOSL to host SliTaz
build host.

Second, OSUOSL don't owe SliTaz nothing, they have the right to choose
who they host and how. SliTaz had unusual needs compared to the offer of
OSUOSL. Let's be honest and recognize that.

Third, Tank doesn't necessarily need to be hosted in a datacenter with
very high bandwidth.
It only needs a good CPU, some RAM and a permanent Internet connexion.

At this point, we are 8 days before Tank hosting expires. What are we
gonna to do ?

@Pankso : you didn't answer about the association financial ressources ?
How much has the association ? Maybe it's sufficient to provide
something.

@Bellard : What about hosting by your society, which seems to be using
commercially SliTaz every day ?