Re: OSUOSL

I have 6 VPSs spread across the United States that are currently
serving only as DNS secondaries, NTP pool servers, and personal
hosting.
[If you're interested, you can ping/tracert (n|e|w|s|v|k).ns.gg]

I can host some of the vhosts that tank is currently hosting provided
that no individual vhost exceeds 128GB monthly transfer/8GB disk
space.

(Well, v actually has a great deal of unused bandwidth so I can host
anything there that uses <1TB monthly transfer/16GB disk space.)